Location intelligence for Connected fleet operations
Helping businesses to improve safety, efficiency, and visibility of connected operations
95% reduction in compliance violations
An efficient fuel management system enables fleet managers to continuously monitor fuel usage patterns and implement targeted optimizations to improve Physical operations.
Surface insights to improve the bottom line, Automate preventative maintenance, reduce downtime, identify fuel waste, and right-size your fleet with utilization data.
50% Reduction in Vehicle Idling
Real-time location & GPS
leetroot advanced location services ensure increased visibility across the fleets, resources, and operations helps fleet businesses unify cost, efficiency, productivity, and safety.
Real-time visibility of Location and innovative geofencing features to improve compliance monitoring and route performance to provide better service to the customers
99% On-time delivery rate
Automated workflows, Customizable Alerts
Having first-hand information about mobile assets/resources/sensors through intelligent and customizable alerts via SMS/Email/Mobile- notifications helps businesses be proactive in any critical situation.
Streamline field operations challenges with simplified reporting and administrative tools, thus increasing the productivity of fleet operations.
60% savings ADMIN expenses
95% reduction on Driving violations
Fleetroot solution is so great for us, and it helped us improve our operating efficiency, save us money, and provide us tools to improve our customer service.
Shamsher, Operation Manager Wellcare, Dubai UAE
Trusted by Industry Leaders around the World
All-In-One tool for Optimizing Connected Operations
Choose Pricing Plan that's right for your business
Are you business startup? Try our free account.
Start your 14-days free trial now,
Why should you choose fleetroot?
- Get Started in Minutes: Our intuitive onboarding process allows your team to start optimizing daily operations without excessive hand-holding.
- Simple and Intuitive: A Simple and intuitive UI that has been designed to boost dispatchers’ rider’s productivity and create a wow experience for your customers
- Transparent pricing: Find the right plan which fits your business needs with zero hidden charges or under-the-belt add-ons.
Frequently Asked Question
Yes, your information on the fleetroot platform is entirely secure. There are 3 levels of security layers that we follow:
● User Authentication: Data can only be viewed by the users after logging in to the application.
● Resource-based authorization: This is the second layer of protection offered by the platform. A user
can only access information to which he/she is authorized. This ensures that a logged-in user can never view or modify the information which belongs to other users of the system.
● Fleetroot products are built with security and privacy in mind from the ground up. Given the large amounts of data our system generates, we hold data security to the highest standards. All fleetroot products come with TLS 1.2 protocols AES256 Encryption and are hosted on the world’s best in class cloud infrastructure Microsoft Azure.
We currently support English, Arabic, Spanish, portuguese.
Fleetroot Platform is hardware and sensor agnostic, around 1000+ hardware and sensors are integrated to the platform. Specific IP need to be obtained from the Fleetroot team to connect any of the hardwares to the platform.
No, Fleetroot do not sell hardware and sensors, Fleetroot platform is hardware and sensor agnostic for customers to connect any of the hardware or sensors of their choice, You may need to get a specific IP address from the fleetroot team to connect a specific hardware to the platform. Fleetroot Regional partner resellers will be able to help customers in procurement of the hardwares, we recommend customers to check with fleetroot resellers in your country for more details.
The subscription tiers vary from Country to country, Fleetroot Local or regional reseller will be able to package your data sets in a way fits your business needs.
Yes, you can add other subscriptions according to your business needs. Fleetroot solution is designed to work in a way both the subscription can seamlessly work in a unified platform and customers can gain data interoperability across the subscriptions.
Yes, subscriptions can be upgraded or downgraded at any time.
Fleetroot products are built with security and privacy in mind from the ground up. Given the large amounts of data our system generates, we hold data security to the highest standards. All fleetroot products come with TLS 1.2 protocols AES256 Encryption and are hosted on the world’s best in class cloud infrastructure Microsoft Azure